We have extensive experience installing floor-to-ceiling mirrors in NYC apartments, vanity mirrors to complete the look of your bathroom, or adding mirrors to other pieces of furniture for a truly one-of-a-kind and elegant look. Decorating with mirrors expands your room to add more psychological space, and reflects light to add brightness and shine to your home. Not only do we have the finest craftsmen on board for expert hands-on work, we also work with the most trusted interior designers in New York City to be sure that we achieve the look and feel that you want while also meeting your exact specifications.
Mirror Installation and Custom Mirrors New York City
Custom Mirror NYC
Custom Mirrors NYC of beautiful designs are offered here!
Mirrors are one of the most versatile items in your home. They can be simply decorative hanging on the wall with a beautiful frame, or very functional in the bathroom. Whatever type of mirrors you want in your home, we are able to create them and install them quickly and easily. We specialize in creating custom mirrors and installing them in virtually any area of your home.
At NYC Glass & Mirrors, we understand the care and importance you place on getting the little things just right within your home. We have a vast wealth of experience working with mirror installation in different rooms of the house, the most popular of which are:
- Bathroom mirrors – Virtually every bathroom will have some sort of mirror in it. Rather than just being a boring or average mirror why not turn it into an attractive decorative item as well as a functional mirror. We can create custom mirrors for your bathroom which you will love!
- Bedroom mirrors – Another hotspot for mirror placement is the bedroom. A full length mirror allows you to check the appearance of a whole outfit, whilst a dressing table mirror proves perfect for putting on make-up and styling hair.
- Hallway mirrors – Often you will find mirrors in the hallway of a house, and for a myriad of reasons. Hallway mirrors are often placed just for their aesthetics, along with framed pictures or artwork. A mirror in a narrow hallway will also help it appear wider, and help the light to propagate along the room.
Our friendly and professional advisers in New York City can help you to choose a mirror suited to your needs and wants. There are a vast quantity of mirror types available, a small selection of which include:
- Antique mirrors – These are full of character and rich in history. Placed on a wall, they can provide a great talking point, and can prove an excellent center piece for a room.
- Beveled mirrors – A mirror with a bevel edge can create subtle effects and reflections within a room. Beveled mirrors are becoming increasingly popular thanks to their elegance, and are available in a large number of different styles.
- Framed mirrors – These ornate mirrors can look stunning in any room. Again, these can be full of character, and add a richness to both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Lighting mirrors – Stunning visual effects or subtle colored hues are at two of the different options at your disposal if you are looking for a lighting mirror.
Our expert installers and professional advisers are committed to offering you a service that goes above and beyond your expectations.